Sports Massage Brunswick
Stay on top of your game with tailored care for your sport or activity. Move better, prevent injury, recover faster.
Health fund rebates from all major providers
What is involved in a sports massage?
Sports massage for rehabilitation, injury management, and sports performance.
Your massage is tailored to your specific activity or sport. Similar to remedial massage, we'll gather relevant information, assess, test, and treat to help improve muscle function, mobility and prevent injury. If you suffer from a recurring injury, we'll help figure out the "why' and work on your biomechanics to treat the cause. This may involve working with other specialists.
If you have an event coming up it could just consist of a routine rub down prior or in between the event to keep you supple and help promote circulation.
Benefits of sports massage
- Reduces heart rate.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces recovery time after an injury or strenuous activity.
- Help with injury rehabilitation.
- Lowers anxiety
- Elevates mood.
- Increases blood flow throughout the body, bringing vital oxygen and nutrients all over.
- Relieves muscle pain and tightness.
- Improves connective tissue healing, which promotes muscle elasticity.
- Improves muscle flexibility, which reduces and prevents injury.